e-Decorating Client Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions together with the Client Services Agreement will apply as the formation of a contract.
- After acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Client Services Agreement, the fee will be paid in full prior to commencing any work on the project.
- Any additional work outside of the agreed Client Agreement shall be entered into a separate Agreement and does not form any part of this arrangement.
- Should you wish to cancel the agreed service you must notify Uralla Solutions in writing.
Depending upon what work has already been done on your design will determine any refund amount.
- Please note: Your Interior Decorating Project cannot be cancelled or postponed once the Design Board has reached 50% completion.
- Two revisions to the Decorating Concept are included. Additional revisions will be billed at an hourly rate of $60.
- The proposal is not an assessment of building services or property defects including structural elements.
- Uralla Solutions drawings are conceptual in nature and are intended to set forth design intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
- Uralla Solutions is to provide Decorating Services and any issues regarding construction elements must be discussed between owner and his/her contractor.
- The availability and cost relating to recommended finishes and fixtures are indicative at the time of the proposal being compiled. Any changes in price, changes in colour or availability of the recommended items is not the responsibility of Uralla Solutions.
- Any product i.e. paint, wallpaper, recommended must be applied as indicated by the product instructions. Should you substitute a brand with a similar product or colour you do so at your choice. Uralla Solutions cannot be held responsible for the suitability of this product or the end result.
- Product Recommendations are from National and Online suppliers that you may buy direct from, or Trade suppliers that can be purchased through Uralla Solutions
- Should the client wish to purchase any Trade Supplier items through Uralla Solutions, we will provide you with a detailed quote and all monies must be paid prior to purchasing of the items. The client is responsible for checking for any reportable damage once the items have been delivered, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Any product warranty is the responsibility of the manufacturer or where you purchased the item, including Trade Supply. Uralla Solutions cannot be held responsible for the warranty of any products you purchase.
- The Client agrees to photograph the project when the project is complete and provide these to Uralla Solutions. Photographs will be used for business purposes, including, but not limited to: press, publications, online, social media, marketing, advertising, and print. Uralla Solutions will not disclose address or Client’s name without prior consent.
- Uralla Solutions shall retain copyright of all intellectual property prepared by the Decorator. The ownership of factual data and information collected by the consultant and included in the report/design, shall after full payment by the client, pass to the Client for its intended purpose only.
- The Client may reproduce drawings, specifications and other documents in which the Consultant has copyright as reasonably required in connection with the project for which the report is prepared but not otherwise. The Client shall have no such rights where any fees and/or expenses due to the report/design have not been paid in accordance with this agreement.
- To the extent permitted by law, Uralla Solutions excludes all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. Where a warranty is implied by law and cannot be excluded, Uralla Solutions liability for a breach of that warranty and any liability is limited to reimbursement of Uralla Solutions fees.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be or becomes void, voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions continue to have full force and effect.
Download printable pdf version here – eDecorating Terms and Conditions